How to integrate framing and/or framing research into your courses and scholarly projects.
- a course module on framing, to be used helping students analyze frames embedded in texts of various sorts;
- a course module using analyze how some social issue is framed and can be reframed using material published by Frameworks Institute;
- a course module on how understanding and communication involves frames;
- a course module that involves having students doing semi-structured interviews to discover frameworks used interviewees;
- a research project on some campus or community issue, and more.